Welcome!
You've carried away by spooky cloud
to her-lovepills.blogspot.com, where you will get spooked out!
Use Google Chrome to have the best view.
Navigation at the numbers!
I hope you brought a friend along :D
because here the atmosphere is spooky!
Last, because i got no money
this blog is power with power saving mode, want to find out more ? Leave this blog unattended.

28ths <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4415423884001261195\x26blogName\x3dLOVEPILLOW\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://her-lovepills.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://her-lovepills.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2688420228028407870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hey! Welcome to Gerald's Blog! Click the navigation at the numbers. Please do tag before you leave my blog.
Feel free to tweet through here !
To comment on any of my blog entry, press the 'sound' button!

AuditionSEA












GERALD's HORROR STORY!
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2011 @ 1:22 PM | [+1]


I once had a very good buddy, Timmy. He would always play football with me. Our friendship didn’t last very long, he was frightened to death on the day which I asked him to accompany me to go to school to take my notes which I left in school and didn’t dare to come to school anymore. 


It all started when I forgot to bring back my maths notes from school. Without those notes, I couldn’t study for my tropical test tomorrow. I called Timmy and asked him if he could accompany me to go to school to take my notes. He agreed, so I meet him outside the school gate. It was about 7pm when I saw him walking towards me. We sneak in the school, and we than walk towards our classroom. As we were walking along the corridor, the atmosphere suddenly turned cold and it started to rain.

When we reached the classroom, Timmy switches on the lights and I walked towards my table and took my notes. Since it was raining outside, Timmy and I decided to stay in class to revise for tomorrow tropical test. As we were revising our notes, the lights in the classroom started to flicker. We than saw a girl outside, we were both scare. We manage to get a clear view of the girl when it came into the classroom, it was a girl.  

She looked familiar, she was the girl that committed suicide in school her name was Jill. Timmy and I both kept quiet and continue revising for our tropical test tomorrow. Jill suddenly walked towards us ask Timmy and I if we want some sandwich to eat. We rejected it, Jill said that it was delicious. Timmy and I looked at the sandwich, it look really nice to eat. So in the end, we accepted it as Timmy and I were hungry. As was finishing my last bite, I tasted something really weird. It tasted like blood, when I looked at Timmy’s sandwich. The sandwich was made up of rotten bread with blood. I turned around and saw Jill, she had bloodshot eyes. When Timmy saw her eyes, he vomited and I quickly grab Timmy hands and my bag and quickly rush towards the door. As we were running for our lives, Jill was at the back chasing us. She was floating, Timmy and I ran as fast as our feet could carry us towards the school gate. Timmy and I manage to reach the school gate, we quickly climb over the school gate. Thanks god we were out of that haunted school.

As Timmy and I were walking home, we saw Jill on the opposite side of the road. Timmy and I than quickly ran home. The next day, when I went to class Timmy was not in class. After school, I called Timmy’s home and realised that Timmy didn’t dare to go to school because of the previous night incident. I apologised to Timmy’s parents for asking him to accompany me to go to school to collect my notes. Timmy’s parents didn’t forgive me so from than on, I lost a very good buddy. 


Lastly, a song to share




Happy Halloween !




Have a nice day,
- Gerald (Nix)

Labels: